Company: Best Season Produce Ltd.
Address: 71 10th streetNew Westminster, BC V3M 3X4
No. of positions: 1
Term of Employment: Full time – Permanent
No. of working hours: 40 hours / week
Wage: $26.50/ hour
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Job start date: As soon as possible
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Client focus, Reliability, Organized, Team player, Accurate
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows
· Perform full-cycle bookkeeping tasks such as preparing invoices, A/R, A/P, payroll, and bank deposits.
· Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls using QuickBooks or other relevant software, supplier invoices, government remittances as well as other expenditures.
· Maintain company's financial records.
· Reconcile receipts and manage budgets, payroll and deposits; Reconcile orders taken with the receipts.
· Tally receipts with the inventory and adjust the budget accordingly.
· Manage payments and receivables from other companies.
· Prepare deposit slips after reconciling payment received.
· Maintaining the trial balances, profit and loss statements and balance sheet.
· Managing accounts payable and receivables, reconciling bank statements.
· Maintain general ledgers and financial statements; Provide clerical and administrative support to management if required.
· Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
How to apply
71 10th Street New Westminster, BC V3M 3X4