The Administrative Assistant at HR Hubspot Training Solutions Inc. will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative matters and clerical duties in support of managerial and professional employers.
EMPLOYMENT LENGTH: PERMANENT 30-40Hrs Full Time
LANGUAGE OF WORK: ENGLISH
LOCATION: Edmonton, AB
BENEFITS: Health Care Plan & Dental Plan
The duties of the Administrative Assistant at HR Hubspot Training Solutions Inc. will include but are not limited to:
• Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy.
• Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations.
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer.
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
• Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
• Determine and establish office procedures.
• Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person.
• Record and prepare minutes of meetings.
• May compile data, statistics, and other information to support research activities.
• May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software.
• May organize conferences.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• One to less than 7 months of experience working in related field is required.