Legal Business Name:
Royal Victoria Developments Canada Incorporation Ltd.
Oakville, ON, L6H 0X8
30 to 40 hours per week
Permanent employment, Full time
Job Start Date:
Starts as soon as possible
No degree, certificate, or diploma
- Load, unload, and transport construction materials
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices, and other workers as directed
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent or temporary resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply: