Office Administrator (NOC Code 13100)
We at Jatinder Immigration Inc. located at 201-12677 80 Ave, Surrey BC, V3W 3A6 are looking to hire 1 Office Administrator (NOC Code 13100)
Office Administrator shall be required to perform following Job Duties:
• Monitor and coordinate the administration of the office and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
• Prioritize work, delegate work to office support staff and ensure deadlines and procedures are met
• Performs administrative tasks related to admission to post-secondary educational institutions
• Manage the policies and procedures related to the release of documents when processing requests in accordance with government access to information and data protection legislation
• Coordinate and schedule office services such as accommodation, transfers, equipment, supplies, forms, property, parking, maintenance and security services.
• Performs analyzes and oversees administrative activities related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management
• Assists in preparation of operating budget and maintains inventory and budget control
• Compile information and edit periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
• May supervise subordinate technicians and related personnel.
Wage Offered: $ 27.50 Per Hour for 30 Hours Per week 10 Days Paid Vacation
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.
• Experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is usually required.
• Project management certification may be required by some employers.
If you are the perfect fit and want to join our growing team please apply with your resume to; only Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada will be contacted. Please send your resume to email Jatinder@jatinderimmigration.com