Namarc Construction is a dedicated company that values our five core principles: Collaboration, Hard Work, Dedication, Determination & Commitment. We are looking for Administrative Assistant(s) who have a passion to exceed our client’s expectation.
Position: Administrative Assistant
• Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
• Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
• Determine and establish office procedures
• Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
• Record and prepare minutes of meetings
• Arrange travel schedules and make reservations
• May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
- Completion of secondary school.
- Previous clerical experience is required.
- Wage: $25.00~$26.00 per hour
- Working Condition: 35 - 40 hours a week.
- Benefit: 10 days or 4% gross income for paid vacation per year.
- Working (Business) Location: 1420 Knappen St, Port Coquitlam, BC, V3C 2P6
How to Apply: by E-mail: email@example.com
Please no phone call, we will contact selected applicant.