Guest Service Representative
The Company Operating Name: 15150141 Canada Inc. o/a Florenceville Inn
Title of Position: Guest Service Representative (NOC 64314)
Business Address: 239 Burnham Rd. Florenceville-Bristol, New Brunswick E7L 1Z1
No# of Positions: 2
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent - Year round
Language Requirement(s): English
Wage: CAD 15 – 18/hour
Benefits Package (if applicable): none
Hours (each week): 32 -40 hrs/week
Location of work: 239 Burnham Rd. Florenceville-Bristol, New Brunswick E7L 1Z1
Education: Completion of secondary school
Work Experience: Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
• Process guest check-ins and check-outs according to hotel standards, calculate charges and receive payments
• Identify guest needs and provide relevant information regarding the hotel services and amenities.
• Respond to all guest requests in a timely manner.
• Take reservations from incoming callers while providing superior service and input all information into the hotel management system. Update and cancel reservations in the system as requested by the guest.
• Processing guests accounts
• Handling a cash float
• Provide excellent customer service as per hotel and Brand standards
• Sell and create room reservations
• Process group arrivals and departures
• Follow emergency and safety procedures
• Handle wake-up calls
• Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
• Provide general information about points of interest in the area
• Operate personal computer, various software, fax, calculator, phone, photocopy machine. Carry out clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying)
• Assist clients/guests with special needs
• Determine and evaluate the guest requests in person or over the phone, and to written or verbal instructions.
• Maintain confidentiality of all guests and hotel information
• Liaise in writing and verbally with guests, visitors, enquirers, and hotel staff.
• Perform basic Front Desk tasks and clerical including reservations over the telephone, and ensure a smooth and accurate input.
• Other duties as assigned
• Prior experience working the front desk at a hotel preferred.
• Good written and verbal communication
• Must be neat, professional and well groomed
• Must possess strong organization time management skills, attentive to details
• Must be guest service focused
• Excellent computer skills
• Experience in a service-related position is an asset
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
• Excellent communication skills
• Positive attitude and outgoing personality is essential
Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
Contact Information: Please send your resume to email@example.com