Mover helper NOC 75211
Employer: JD Moving Services Ltd.
Location: 322 Meridian Rd NE suite 6Calgary, AB, T2A 2N6
Salary: 19.50 hourly / 35 to 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment - Full time
Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, On Call, Weekend
Start date: As soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience Will train
Work site environment: Dusty, Outdoors
Work setting: Various locations
• Transport tools and equipment on push or hand cars
• Assist trucks and delivery drivers to load and unload vehicles
• Perform labouring duties in warehouses
• Move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
• Move tools, equipment and other materials
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Bending, crouching, kneeling, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Personal suitability: Reliability, Team player
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
• Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
• Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Business Address & Mailing Address: 59 Cityscape Way NE, Calgary, AB T3N 0S6
How to apply
By email: email@example.com