Administrative assistant (NOC 13110)
Administrative assistant (NOC 13110) Employer details: MINT LOGISTICS INC
• Location: Calgary, AB, T3J 3Z5
• Salary: $27.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per Week
• Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
• Day, Morning, Weekend
• Start date: Starts as soon as possible
• Vacancies: 1 vacancy
• Bachelor's degree
1 year to less than 2 years
• Relocation costs covered by employer
• Willing to relocate
• Schedule and confirm appointments
• Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
• Answer electronic enquiries
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
• Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
• Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
Security and safety
• Basic security clearance
• Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
• Attention to detail
• Repetitive tasks
• Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply