PAINTER@FINO PROJECTS CORPORATION
Posted on by Employer details Fino Projects Corporation
• Location: 222 East 25th Street North Vancouver, BC V7N 1A1
• Salary: 25.00 hourly / 40 hours per Week
• Terms of employment: Permanent employment; Full time
• Day, Early Morning, Morning
• Start date: Starts as soon as possible.
• Vacancies: 1 vacancy
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
• At heights
• Prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted
• Repair cracks and holes
• Mix paint to desired colour and texture
• Measure, cut and apply wallpaper and other fabric to walls
• Advise consumers on colours and choice of wall coverings
• Apply paint, wallpaper and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces
• Estimate costs and materials
Work conditions and physical capabilities
• Attention to detail
• Hand-eye co-ordination
• Ability to distinguish between colours
• Bending, crouching, kneeling
• Physically demanding
• Client focus
• Efficient interpersonal skills
• Team player
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
To be determined