Food Service Supervisor (NOC 62020)
3775 202 Ave SE suite 150Calgary, AB T3M 3N7
Salary: $17.00 hourly / 32 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Evening, Morning, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply