Job Title: Records Analyst (NOC 13100)
Company Name: Baby enRoute
Work Location: 1208 - 4700 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5H 4M1
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $27.88 per hour, 35 hours per week
Language of Work: English
Please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Baby enRoute brings, under one roof, high-quality, innovative products designed to meet the needs of busy parents with little ones on the move. We are seeking a Records Analyst (NOC 13100) to improve and manage our record systems.
1. Regularly conduct physical inventory counts and maintain accurate records with the electronic database of inventory for baby clothes, toys, shoes, gear, furniture, etc.
2. Oversee the customers’ feedback in the records system and respond to customers' complaints regarding service and product quality to resolve issues.
3. Input and organize product information, including item codes, descriptions, and pricing, into the database.
4. Generate reports on stock levels and coordinate with the purchasing and sales departments to identify overstock or understock situations.
5. Track shipments for purchased orders to ensure the timely arrival of baby items, address discrepancies in shipments, and work with suppliers to resolve issues.
6. Generate reports from sales data on fast-moving products, slow-moving inventory, and seasonal trends. And provide insights to management for informed decision-making regarding stock levels, purchasing decisions and promotions.
7. Proactively identify opportunities to streamline record-keeping processes and improve overall efficiency.
8. Provide training to staff on proper record-keeping procedures and system usage.
1. Secondary School or above is required.
2. Minimum 1 year of records analysis or administrative experience or acting in a similar role.
3. Able to handle a large amount of information.
4. Detailed-oriented and analytical thinking skills.
5. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with different teams.