Employer Name:1133830 BC Ltd.
Job Title : Carpenter.
Salary : $30.00/hr.
No of Positions : 10.
Job Type : Full time, permanent.
Job start date : As soon as possible.
Job Location :7774 Mary Ave, Burnaby, BC V3N 3G8.
Job Description: - Study specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and material required.
– Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
– Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, frames, floorings, trim or hardware, using carpenter’s hand or power tools.
– Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
– Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter’s hand tools or power tools.
– Assemble and fasten material together to construct wood or metal framework of structure, using bolts, nails or screws.
– Install rough door and window frames, subflooring, fixtures, or temporary supports in structures undergoing construction or repair.
Languages : English.
Education : No degree, certificate or diploma.
Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years.
How to apply: By email- email@example.com.