Aluminium Caruso & Fils Inc. / Caruso & Sons Aluminium Inc. (Aluminium Caruso & Fils Inc)
We are a window supplier in Montreal-Nord.
We are looking for an INDUSTRIAL PAINTER in our assembly line.
English or French
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
Work site environment
- Clean work area
- Check proper thickness of plating using micrometers, callipers or other devices
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Operate and control: electroplating equipment to coat metal, hot-dip metal plating equip-
- ment to galvanize metal and/or spray equipment to build up worn or damaged parts
- Paint small items and apply touch-ups using paint brushes
- Prepare and apply stencils, decals or other decorative items on finished products
- Prepare and mix metallizing solutions according to formulas or specifications
- Tend or operate equipment to spray or coat
Experience and specialization
Type of product
General metal products
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Transportation provided by employer
Salary: $16.00 TO $18.00 per hour depending on the experience and overtime as required by
Quebec’s Act respecting labour standards.
Vacation: 2 weeks
Job Type: Full-time
Starting date: As soon as possible
• Remote interview process.
• Personal protective equipment provided or required.
• Temperature screenings.
• Social distancing guidelines in place.
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com