Nail Care Technician
How to Apply: Please submit your resume online via firstname.lastname@example.org
or in person at: Diamond Nails
Address: 16, 5014 49th St, Yellowknife NT X1A 3R7
Salary: $15.5 - $18.00 hourly/ 40 hours per week
Position: Full time permanent
No of vacancies: 2
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
• Apply, maintain, and remove artificial nails
• Extend natural nails with liquid and acrylic powder.
• Treat the ends of nails to make them stronger and apply nail tips as needed.
• Decorate nails with designs and jewelry
• Remove dead skin from hands or feet.
• Apply paraffin wax treatments and other optional treatments .
• Follow proper steps to sanitize tools and keep the work area clean.
• Detect fungus, infections, and diseases.
• Advise clients on proper nail care.
• Remove old polish.
• Clean and shape nails and cuticles
• Book appointments with clients.
Experience and specialization
Area of work experience
• Nail and lashes applicator
Work conditions and physical capabilities
• Repetitive tasks
• Manual dexterity
• Attention to detail
• Combination of sitting, standing, walking
• Hand-eye co-ordination
• Client focus
• Efficient interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral communication
• Interpersonal awareness
• Team player