Dun-Rite Plastics & Custom Fabrication Inc. holds the highest standard in customer service. All our work is fabricated by our professional fabricators, to your specifications, and delivered on time. Our on-site staff is skilled in customer service and understands your needs, and they can quickly adapt to any changes you request.
About the position:
We are looking for an energetic candidate with decisive leadership experience to join our team. The ideal candidate will have significant knowledge and experience in the manufacturing and fabrication process and can work without supervision while handling supervision. The candidate must be able to co-ordinate the work of the operators and can create efficient processes and routines for machine operation.
• You will be working from our onsite location in Mississauga, Ontario.
• The work site environment is noisy.
• We are looking for someone to start As Soon As Possible.
• This is a full-time, permanent position (At least 42-46 hours a week)
• WAGE: 33.00 CAD/hour.
• Please send all job applications to “email@example.com”
1. Accurately and precisely compute measurements and adjust tolerances.
2. Structure machine tools according to specified guidelines.
3. Use manual dexterity to accurately operate machine tools.
4. Work with heavy loads and maintain focus on detailed operations.
5. Setup, program, operate and maintain diverse conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools.
6. Measure parts with precision instruments and verify accuracy.
7. Instruct, guide, and mentor apprentices.
8. Interpret blueprints and specifications and determine requirements.
9. Fabricate metal moulds, core boxes and precision models.
10. Perform quality assurance inspections and tests.
11. Create patterns and shapes from metal, wood, plastic, or other materials.
12. Other duties as assigned.
Job requirements and qualifications:
• Overtime and flexibility at work is expected and required – Please do not apply if you cannot be available for flexible overtime work.
• Secondary school graduation
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to identify priorities and take action before receiving direction from management
• Positive attitude, honesty, and strong work ethics
• Strong written and oral communication with management and in teams
• Ability to push/pull/lift/handle weights for up to 50lb
• Experience with metal patternmaking, production pattern equipment, plastics pattern making a and foundry match plate work is essential.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and we thank you for your interest, however Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority and only qualified individuals will be contacted.