Inventory Control Manager
Employer: Red Cup Distillery
Job Title: Inventory Control Manager
Joining Date: Asap
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location: 3675 44 Ave E Edmonton International Airport Leduc, AB
Type of Employment: Full-time, Permanent employment 32 hours/week
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
1 year to less than 2 years
- Coordinate administrative services.
- Assist in preparing annual budgets.
- Direct and advise staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources or other administrative services.
- Direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within established.
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff.
- Plan, administer, and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a department providing a single administrative service or several administrative services.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
How to apply