Employer: Magnet Signs
Job Title: Administrative assistant
Salary: $27.00 hourly/35 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent employment / Full Time
Joining Date: As soon as possible
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location:18055 107 AVE NW
Edmonton, AB T5S 1K3
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Manage contracts.
- Manage training and development strategies.
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Oversee the analysis of employee data and information.
- Answer electronic inquiries.
- Compile data, statistics, and other information.
- Oversee the preparation of reports.
- Respond to employee questions and complaints.
- Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures.
- Oversee payroll administration.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- Arrange travel, and related itineraries and make reservations.
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- Google Docs
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Electronic scheduler
- MS Office
- Technical terminology
- Area of specialization
- Reports and records
Security and safety
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Client focus
How to apply