Well established Podiatric practice requires additional Podiatrists to join busy practice due to shortage in Podiatrists in BC. Interest in biomechanics and surgery.
Dr. Scott Richard Hollingsworth Podiatric Corporation dba Island Foot Clinics
Business and Work Locations:
Primary work location:
- Burrard Health Centre 602-1160 Burrard Street Vancouver, BC V6Z 2E8
- 1634 Harvey Avenue #229 Kelowna, BC, V1Y 6G2, Canada
- 3550 Saanich Road, #101A Victoria, BC V8X 1X2, Canada
One Position: Podiatrist NOC 31209
Term: Permanent Full Time Employee – minimum 40 hours per week
Salary: $100,000.00 + 40% surgical fees performed in house and 25% surgical fees performed at third party center
Benefits: Bonus and future partnership opportunities
Vacation: 2 weeks paid vacation per year
• To act as a doctor in the field of podiatry
• To examine, diagnose, treat all disorders and diseases affecting the foot, ankle and lower leg of patients by medical, surgical and biomechanical methods of treatment using braces, casts, shields, orthotic devices, physical therapy, or prescribed medications and communicate diagnoses to patients.
• To ensure all patient requests or concerns are cared for in a professional manner.
• Provide the Company and patients with best possible advice, information, judgment, skill and knowledge with respect to medical services and practice, affairs, business, business methods and, history, patrons, patients, employees and suppliers of the Company, and generally work to preserve and increase the business, growth, productivity, profitability and goodwill of the Company. The Employee shall be required to perform a brief biomechanical exam on all new patients unless there exists reasonable medical reasons for not performing such an exam.
• Train individuals designated by the Company with respect to all medical expertise and business of the Company.
• A DPM degree from a program recognized by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia.
• 2-3 year Residency.
• Post –residency experience is an asset but not required.
• Licensed or able to be licensed by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia as a Full Podiatric Surgeon.
• Drivers license required.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.