About the Clinic:
NorthWest London Veterinary Clinic in London, ON provides veterinary care to animals. We believe in treating your furry friends as our family keeping their health and comfort our priority. Our clinic is run by doctors who are licensed and experienced veterinarians. We are committed to educating our clients on keeping their pets healthy year-round, with good nutrition and exercise. Our services include diagnostics and treatment, surgical procedures, dentistry, radiology and many more.
Currently, we are seeking a dedicated Operations Supervisor to join our growing company. This will be a full-time and permanent position. The candidate must be a team player who is responsible for the oversight of the daily operations of the clinics. The primary location for this position is London but it may require occasional traveling to visit other clinics in Watford and Sarnia in Ontario. An ideal candidate is creative, self-guided, has great attention to detail and has exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Company Business Name: NorthWest London Veterinary Clinic
Position: Operations Supervisor
Number of Positions: 1
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Employment conditions: Day, Early morning, Morning, Evening, Night, Weekend shift, On-call
Wages: $27 - $28/hour (to be negotiated)/ 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Business & Work Location: 1567 Hyde Park Road. London, ON N6H 5L5
• Responsible for overall operations of Veterinary Clinic
• Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
• Establish work schedules and procedures
• Co-ordinate, assign and review work
• Ensure hygiene and sanitation practices conform to policies and regulations
• Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
• Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
• Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
• Ensure smooth operations of equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work
• Prepare and submit reportsJob Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Business is required.
• 2 years to less than 3 years of experience required.
• Applicant must be fluent in English.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and attention to detail
• Willing to Travel - The primary location for this position is London but it may require occasional traveling to visit other clinics in Watford
and Sarnia, ON.
How to apply?
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. To reduce our environmental footprint and enhance the effectiveness of our applicant tracking process, we ask that you submit your resume through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No walk-ins, please. Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to apply including aboriginals, newcomers, and youth. We thank all of you for applying!