Two Foundry Workers
D&L Mold Inc is seeking two Foundry Workers (NOC 94101) to join our team.
Permanent, Full-time, $22.00 per hour, 32-44 hours a week.
• Make and repair sand moulds using patterns, moulding boxes, sand and hand tools following bench, floor or pit moulding methods
• Operate ovens to dry moulds
• Make cores for use inside moulds to form holes or void spaces in castings using core boxes, sand, hammer and wire or other reinforcing material
• Coat cores with protective materials and bake cores in oven
• Set up, adjust and operate various mouldmaking and coremaking machines to make sand and ceramics moulds and cores
• May pour molten metal into moulds to produce metal castings.
• High school diploma is required;
• On-the-job training is provided;
• Experience as a helper or labourer in mould manufacturing is an asset;
• Ability to work independently;
• English language is required;
How to apply:
Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
Mail resumes to:
D&L MOLD INC.
4325 Unit 15 County Rd. 42
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).