Operations Vice President
Education Required Bachelor
Benefits 4% Vacation Pay
Required Operations Vice President
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Establish objectives for the company and formulate or approve policies and programs
• Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
• Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement company policies and programs
• Establish financial and administrative controls
• Formulate and approve promotional campaigns
• Approve the digital marketing material and brand promotions.
• Social Media management
• Approve overall personnel planning
• Select middle managers
• Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
• Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions.
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
• Proven experience of minimum 4 - 5 years in field.
• A University Degree
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational and planning skills is essential.
• Good communication skills.
Salary: CAD$ 51.00/hour plus 4% vacation pay. Full-time permanent position at Elite Logix Inc. located at 747 Appleby Line, Burlington, Ontario, L7L 2Y6
To be considered for this position, please email resume at firstname.lastname@example.org