• Location:544 Beach Cresent Prince George, BCV2N 1L1
• Salary:29.00 to 30.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 36 to 44 hours per Week
• Terms of employment :Permanent employmentFull time
•Schedule: Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, On Call, Overtime, To be determined
• Start date: Starts as soon as possible
• Benefits: Other benefits
• Vacancies: 2 vacancies
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
• or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
• Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
• Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
• Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
• Assist cleaners in performing duties
• Establish work schedules
• Free parking available
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply