We (Rising Installation Ltd.) are looking for individual for the position of Construction labourer on a permanent and full-time position.
1. Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades required at construction sites.
2. Load and unload construction materials and move materials to work areas.
3. Assist tradespersons such as cabinet installers, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers, and glazers in construction.
4. Prepare construction sites by obstacles and hazards.
5. Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel.
6. Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
7. Remove rubble and other debris at construction using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows, and other equipment.
8. Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors, and pumps.
9. Perform other activities at construction sites as directed.
Education: No degree, diploma or certificate is required
Experience: Some experience as a general labourer is an asset.
Language: There is no specific language required to work as a Construction Labourer.
Wage: $ 22.00/hour
Hours: 30 to 40 hours/week
Apply by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org