Assistant Manager- Retail
Fashion Point located at 8138 128 Street suite 173 Surrey, BC V3W 1R1 is looking for Retail Assistant store manager to join their team as soon as possible.
Positions available : 1
Job type : Permanent full time
Salary : $30/hour
• Evaluate the business and plan a strategy for operations and sales
• Interview, hire, train and coordinate sales associates and other staff
• Plan, schedule and assign duties to the staff
• Study market research and trends to determine clients demands, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors operations on sales
• Place orders according to the inventory
• Create and allow the budget and promotional plans
• Ensures all company policies, procedures, standards and directives are followed
• Collect cash from sales associates at the end of the day and make bank deposits
• Prepare monthly finance and sales report, and submit to the owner
• Grow the business by focusing on performance & results
• Resolve customer complaints and needs
• Achieve and Improve Sales, Service and Profit Standards
• Prepare monthly finance and sales report, and submit to the ownerJob Requirements:
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• A university degree or college diploma in business administration or business management is an asset.
• experience in retail/wholesale will be an asset.
Interested candidates can send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.