Senior Software Developer
Experience Required more than 5 years
Education Required Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code
- Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of Pega software
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products especially Pega Software
- Analyze and understand business requirements and processes to design and develop Pega applications.
- Customize and configure Pega applications to meet business needs.
- Create efficient workflows, user interfaces, and data models within the Pega platform.
- Implement rule-based decision logic and business rules using Pega's rules engine.