Food Service Supervisor
We are looking for a well experienced Food Service Supervisor to work in various shifts for Tim Hortons located at 952 King St West Toronto, ON M6K1E4, Canada.
No. of Position :02
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• People management leads by example and demonstrates the importance of treating every team member and Guest with respect.
• Assists the Restaurant Manager in recruitment and retention strategies.
• Reacts immediately to issues requiring attention during the shift.
• Provides ongoing, specific direction to team members.
• Encourages an exciting and fun work environment while motivating team members to meet goals.
• Trains, orientates and monitors new team members, using PTS and feedback binder.
• Reports to Restaurant Owner, GM, Manager and /or Assistant Manager on team member performance (positive or negative)
• Assists in ensuring optimal team member coverage at all times and works in various positions during busy periods to maintain optimal service levels through demonstrated floor leadership.
• Hospitality management: leads by example to demonstrate that the Guest is top priority and reinforces positive hospitality behaviors with team members.
• Responds to Guest in a friendly manner while maintaining an appropriate sense of urgency.
• Responds to Guest service complaints in a timely manner, resolving problems and turning potentially negative situations into positive situations.
• Assists in the running of company-wide incentive programs.
• Operations management displays knowledge of and works in compliance with applicable legislation complies with and enforces all Tim Hortons operating standards.
• Ensures that all products and packaging is properly merchandised and stocked.
• Responsible for shift cash procedures
• Maintains operational efficiency through use of positioning charts.
• Supervises team members to ensure primary and secondary duties are completed.
• Ensures all restaurant policies are followed during the shift (e.g., cash policies, meal and break policies, food safety policies)
• Keep current on all new information on Portal or available through Town hall meetings.
• Assists the Restaurant Manager in driving sales and transactions during their shift.
• Monitors for, responds to and reports to restaurant management about unsafe acts and conditions.
• Completes all required shift documentation (e.g., records waste, mgr. walk thru, pre-rush checklists etc.)
• Escalates to management any issues and or problems.
Education: High school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in food industry
- Must be able to work in any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 16.92 to $ 19 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org