Food Service Supervisor
We are looking for an experienced Food Service Supervisor for Barburrito located at T4-3604 Major Mackenzie Drive Woodbridge, ON L4H 3T6 Canada.
No. of Position: 02
The food service supervisor at Barburrito Bramalea performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards and daily paperwork. He/she also handles training newer or less experienced Burrito Artists in all tasks and responsibilities.
Exceptional customer service is a major component for this position
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise Front of house and Back of house team
- Train or guide newer or less experienced staff
- Understand and ensure all quality standards, formulas and procedures as per Barburrito Edgemont operating manuals.
- Answering phone to take pickup orders as well as recording customers information for delivery orders, advise them on various catering options.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitized work place at all the times.
- Perform all tasks and responsibilities of a burrito artist when needed.
- Complete daily log books and cash out paperwork.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 17 to $ 18 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at