Chef (Senior Prep Chef)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the preparation of all menu items and daily specials
• Supervise and oversee the duties of the cooks and other kitchen staffs.
• Instruct and train cooks in cooking, preparing ingredients and materials required.
• Create new recipes and propose to management.
• Maintain work location clean and follow food safety procedure.
• Ensure proper stocking of food items and fills all necessary paperwork as needed.
• 3+ years’ experience in a commercial kitchen environment
• Cook’s trade certification or equivalent training and experience
• Physically capable of lifting and carrying heavy items and standing for long periods
• Able to work under pressure, produce results, handle numerous tasks at once
• Team player, able to work in close conditions with several other people
• Knowledge and understanding of health and safety regulations
• Able to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekend.
LANGUAGE OF WORK:
1872 Samwill Road
Conestogo, ON N0B 1N0
Permanent, Full-Time - 30~40 hours
Wage $24.00 (CAD) per hour
You can participate in a benefit program starting on your official first day of work. Benefits are co-pay and are $40-100 per month based on selection. You may opt out of benefits at your discretion.
As of January 1st, 2023, Business to business rate as per the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) 2023, $0.68 per kilometer for the first 5,000 driven, $0.62 per kilometer driven after. Mileage reports to be submitted via email to the Chef De Cuisine and Accounting Department. Monthly.
We thank you for your interest; however, please take note that we will be contacting only those candidates that have been selected for the next steps.
Please submit your resume
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Ignite Group of Brands is an equal opportunity organization committed to building and fostering a fair and inclusive community that values diversity and encourages respect for all. We welcome applicants across any race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protect veteran status, indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. We recognize the value of identifying and removing barriers for any applicants.