33.00 hourly / 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment
- Permanent employment
- Full time
Schedule: Day, Morning
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
1 year to less than 2 years
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Perform data entry
- Train staff
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Resolve conflict situations
- Oversee payroll administration
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
- If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply