Salary: 16.55 hourly / 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment
- Permanent employment
- Full time
Schedule: Early Morning, Morning, Weekend
Start date; Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Financial benefits, Other benefits
Vacancies: 4 vacancies
Location: 2277 Riverside Ottawa, Ontario
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Cook (general)
- Financial benefits
Free parking available
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
- If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
1377 Woodrofe Avenue. suite A
Between 07:00 AM and 3:00 PM