Framer Helper - Construction
Number of Positions: 3
Hours – 30 to 40 Hours/Week
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Wage: $21.00 - $23.00/Hour (Depending on Experience)
Location of Work: Various locations across Lower Mainland.
Business Location: Unit 519 15825 85 Ave, Surrey, British Columbia, V4N 6W9
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
• Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
• Assist framing carpenters in construction activities
• Assist in drilling and nailing at construction sites
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment.
• Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors and pumps.
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Outdoors, Noisy, Dusty, At heights, Repetitive Tasks, physically demanding, Handling Heavy loads
- Education: No Education is Required for this position
- Experience: No experience required, and training will be provided to successful candidates.
- Language: Basic English.
How to Apply:
Apply By: email@example.com